Extruded Cellular PVC Mouldings Work Hard Inside And Out.
Everlast polymeric linings are extruded from composite cellular foam rather than machined from wood, ensuring a uniformity and durability that makes cellular mouldings and trim an attractive alternative to traditional wood.
The Advantages Of Everlast Polymeric Cladding Include:
- Wide variety of shapes and sizes
- No painting necessary, ready to use
- Cuts and fastens just like wood
- Frosted, non-gloss finish
- Low-to-no maintenance
- Exterior-grade PVC cellular foam material
- Cellular profiles are UV-resistant
- Resistant to rot and mildew
- Won’t crack, flake or peel
Cellular PVC Mouldings Are A Practical And Attractive Wood Alternative.
Professional builders and building products suppliers choose extruded cellular foam mouldings for new or replacement construction applications—for durability, ease of installation and clean, uniform fit. Composite profiles from Everlast combine the strength and consistency of an extruded cellular moulding with an easy-to-maintain, easy-to-use profile.
To create a truly unique product that brings a new level of function to exterior cladding, you start where you want to end up – With a long list of performance attributes that the product must meet. Everlast was designed to yield high performance and long lasting good looks, requiring low maintenance and minimal environmental impact.
- Natural polymeric and inorganic mineral construction
- No natural wood fibres – won’t absorb or retain moisture that can lead trop warping or swelling.
- When cut, no harmful silica dust is created as with some fibre cement siding product
- Backed by a lifetime performance warrant, with lifetime fade protection.
- Will not support combustion
- Superior wind and impact resistance
- Low maintenance – regular cleaning with garden hose can to maintain it original lustre.
Installation: Everlast installation technicians are true craftsmen with a history of customer satisfaction. But that doesn’t mean a top quality installation needs to be challenging like it is with some competitive products. Everlast is lightweight, almost half the weight of a comparable profile in fibre cement siding, it’s stackable and can be hard nailed with a hammer or nail gun. All these features add up to the beautiful, long lasting installation that can save time and money over some competitive cladding products.
From bold to subtle, striking to smoothing, Everlast has the colour you’re looking for. What’s more, every shade includes our colour hold UV-stable acrylic polymer and is backed by a lifetime fade protection warranty, so years from now you’ll love it just as much as you do today.
To accommodate changing styles and tastes, your Everlast cladding is paintable, allowing you or suture owner to change the colour of your homes security.