- Everlast - High Performance Building Products
- No Painting Required
- Perennial Beauty
- Easy Maintenance
- 25 year warranty
Everlast Polymeric Lining
Everlast Polymeric lining is made with the environment in mind. From structural components to installation and cleaning methods, we’re doing what we can to leave the smallest footprint possible.
Understand the importance of taking care of the environment and conserving resources. Our Green Team is working every day to seek out green products that perform just as well, if not better, than their non-green counterparts.
- Extruded (not machined) using the finest, exterior grade Cellular PVC material
- Minimal maintenance and long-lasting beauty
- Highly weatherable material is not affected by rain, salt or insects
- Fastens and installs just like wood. Our quality mouldings are easy to cut, drill, rout, glue, nail or staple using common woodworking tools
- Everlast polymeric mouldings are UV-resistant
- Everlast polymeric mouldings are moisture-resistant and termite proof
- Arrives ready for installation. Save time and labor on your indoor or outdoor project
- No paint necessary
- Strong and durable material resists splitting and cracking
- Polymeric mouldings can add energy efficiency to your home or office
- Resistant to mold and mildew
Everlast is unlike any other lining you’ve considered, and the moment you see it, you’ll know why. Solid construction means the planks don’t bend or bow, and align perfectly against the outer walls of your home. Distinctive trim choices from the Everlast Trim Collection are made from the same polymeric material to ensure a look that perfectly blends with and naturally fits your Everlast cladding – providing you with one beautiful finish.
Unlike other solid siding products, Everlast is lightweight and stackable for easy installation, yet durable enough to withstand fierce wind, scorching summer temperatures and subzero winter temperatures.
Ease of Care
Finally, ease of care comes naturally with Everlast products. Easy-to-clean warm, low-gloss surface returns to original lustre with a simple hose-down; stains like crayon, paint, and oil are removed easily with standard household cleaners (see warranty for complete cleaning instructions).
Whether you choose Everlast for its beauty, strength or ease of care, it’s a choice you can make with confidence.